Home of the Army of Serbia

cover image
In the period of construction that lasted from 1929 to 1931, the p-shaped building was called Ratnicki dom. Between the two world wars, the Association of Reserve Officers and Warriors of the Kingdom of Serbia financed a building that represents symbol of military power, as well as the address promoting the events of great importance for the culture of the whole country.