Church of the Most Holly Virgin Mary

cover image
Between the two world wars, the population of Belgrade doubled and therefore demand for more orthodox temples arose as well. The part of the city from Cvetko's Tavern to Red Cross area had no church, so the construction has begun and the church was opened in 1933. Inside the church, there is an icon of Virgin Mary, which is a copy of the Mother of God icon From the Pec Patriarchy.