Postal Telegraphic Telephonic museum

cover image
The museum deals with the collection, study, protection and presentation of items and documents related to the development of PTT communications. The first collection of exhibits was recorded in 1887 when the provision was adopted according to which the Head of Postal and telegraph department handles library and foreign stamp album, in order to later extend the provision to collection of old and new collections of postal and telegraphic items. The museum was opened in 1923.