Tri sesira

cover image

OPEN NOW CLOSES IN 16 MIN

OPEN NOW
CLOSES IN 16 MIN
Opened in 1864, this is definitely one of the oldest restaurants, in the center of the bohemian quarter of "Skadarlija". It is located in a house that previosly served as craft workshop whose trademark were three brass hats and therefore, the restaurant got its name "Three Hats".