Klub Knjizevnika

cover image

CLOSED OPENS TOMORROW AT 12:00

CLOSED
OPENS TOMORROW AT 12:00
Established in 1946, "Klub knjizevnika" initially served as hangout place for writers from the association upstairs who used the basement facilities for literary presentations and book promotions. At first, only coffee and occasionally fruit snacks were served. Sometime in 1952 the menu expanded, including simple soups and salads