Belgrade Manifest is the biggest family festival organized with aim to promote manifestations and tourist destinations in the country and in region. Over 60 municipalities from all over Serbia will present their tourist offer through manifestations of cultural-historic importance at Kalemegdan from 26th May to 28th May. Entrance is free for all visitors.
The concept of festival allows visitors to explore and see Serbia and the region from different perspective. Creative and imaginative ideas combines tradition and modern times, providing entertainment for all ages and covering the most diverse level of interest. The Belgrade Manifest content primarily cherish family values and invites the youngest to come. Tourism, culture, health, educational programme for children, beauty care, fashion shows, live performances of the most famous artists, promotions and tasting are part of the content of a three-day fun on Kalemegdan. There will be 4 stages and many festival stands covering the whole programme and activities.
The programme is divided into several units:
1. VIP MAGIC BOX zone - a film zone. An outdoor cinema will show different films.
2. Imagination can do everything - children zone. Clowns, animators and professional staff will be in charge for creative-educational workshops, with aim to improve creative thinking, where the youngest will play with their peers
3. Inflated town - the biggest in Belgrade with three castles and trampoline. Unforgettable fun only for the youngest.
4. Black horses - zone dedicated to horses and equestrian sports. Horse fans will enjoy prepared performances of animals, while the youngest will be able to try out horse riding.
5. Hedonism strengthens organism - zone that brings fun to the pub fans. Over 400 seats with an amazing view of confluence will be placed.
6. The world of good food - gastronomic zone where specialties of national cuisine and tradition cherished for centuries will be presented
7. Perks of Serbia - zone that presents tourist potentials and cultural heritages from all over Serbia
8. The real world around us - zone that promotes tourist organisations from region and Europe with authentic content.
Visitors will be able to enjoy the view of big, colourful balloons from Belgrade Fortress. These balloons are imported just for this occasion.